Practice exam-taking skills on our test exams until you feel confident. You'll learn techniques that will help you see EXACTLY what the question is asking, preventing you losing marks on topics you know.
Our Practice Exams offer ongoing support from experienced IBCLCs and educators. Just like in a class, you can interact with colleagues - you won't get that with a textbook or study guide! But with Lactation Exam Practice, you'll also have the flexibility and convenience of it all being online and available 24/7 AND you'll retain access to this fantastic resource right up until the exam!
What do you get?
300+ mutiple choice questions (including picture questions); unlimited attempts, instant feedback; discussion forum; tutor support; tips and hints. * 200 questions released immediately, with the final 100+ being developed and released in response to students needs leading up to the Exam. Why take our Practice Exams? Apart from these great features:
- extra pop-up quizzes posted in the forum
- practice on questions similar to the Exam questions
- receive feedback on every single question
- have the ability to identify areas of weakness for more study
- a close collegial community with your peers
- quickly responsive and helpful support from a very experienced Lactation Consultant while enrolled in the LP17 exam practice
- share knowledge so you learn even more from your fellow exam-takers in the forums
- access to the LP17 practice exam until APRIL
you should take our Lactation Exam Practice because repeatedly for the last 16 years, over 95% of past students tell us that "it was the best review program they have done."
Students who had registered for the October LP16 and are taking the IBLCE exam in April 2017, can re-register for a 15% discount* with the following coupon code - 15OFFLP17
(*This discount is only valid when using the coupon code at the time of registration and is only available for those students who enrolled in LP16 between July and October of 2016)
Please note: The LP17 Forum will not be available during the 3 days of the IBLCE Exam.