Course Time and Extensions
How do I purchase an Extension?
Purchasing an extension is just the same as purchasing a course online.
- From the tab menu, click 'Enroll Now'
- You will now see a list of the courses, extensions and special fees. Click on HEXT: General Enrollment Extension.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click the 'Continue' button.
- If you haven't already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- On the summary page, read over the Terms and Conditions, If you have a "coupon code", you can click the "Add a coupon" button to apply it to your order here.
- Click "Continue". You'll now be taken to our secure payment gateway. Follow the instructions on screen and it will step you through the payment process.
When does my course expire?
- Log in to Health e-Learning (forgotten your details, click here)
- Click on My Records, located under your name in the left-hand menu - a list of all your courses and their expiry dates are listed there along with a link to download your academic transcript/record
- Alternately: Look for the heading 'My Courses' at the bottom of the menu on the left. Below that, your course/s will be listed
When you move your mouse over a course – a note should appear that lists the full name of the course, and the current expiry date for that course
How long do I have to access a course?
If I purchase an extension, does it apply to all of my courses or just one?
The extension applies to all courses of a series - for example, if you are enrolled in 3 BreastEd courses, you would receive an additional month access to all three courses.
However, if you are enrolled in one BreastEd course, the Ethics course, and two IH courses, to add another month onto all of these courses you would need to purchase a BreastEd extension, an Ethics extension and a Background Health Extension, as they each belong to a different series.