How can I get a tax receipt?
If you purchased your course online, you can download a copy of your receipt any time.
- Log in at the Health e-Learning site
- Look at the menu on the left – under your name is a link to 'My Receipts'
- You can click on the order for the receipt you would like, and can download a PDF file to your computer
- Even if your course has expired, you can still download your receipt/s
I don't live in the US, Canada or Australia - how can I know how much the courses will cost me in my currency?
When you pay online, you'll see a currency converter at the bottom of the enrollment form to help you approximate what the courses would cost in your local currency. This will give you an approximate estimate of what the US dollar amount is in your currency at that time. This is not exact, the exchange rate may vary, and your bank may charge you a conversion fee for the transaction. For more information, refer to the Terms and Conditions.
What currencies do you accept?
- Paying online
- You can choose to pay in one of these three currencies: US dollars, Canadian dollars or Australian dollars.
- Phone, Fax or Direct Deposit methods
- Australian dollars
Can I use a friend's or partner's credit card to enrol?
If you have the permission of the credit card holder, then this is fine.
What payment options do you accept?
You have the following options:
- Online with Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit.
- Direct Deposit
- Cheque (Australian customers only)
- Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit
- You can use this method to enrol by phone, fax or securely online. This is the preferred method of payment and will ensure the quickest processing time on your order.
- Direct Deposit
- You can deposit the funds into our Australian bank account. Please note that this must be done in Australian Dollars and using the Australian price as indicated on the fax enrollment form.
- You'll also need to advise us by email once you have sent the payment. In this email, please send the following details:
- Postal Address (Street address, city/suburb, zip/post code, country)
- Email address
- Phone number
- The courses you have paid for (eg BE01, Ethics, Breastfeeding Foundations)