Can I get a copy of a certificate from a course that I am no longer enrolled in?

Attention: open in a new window.PDFPrintE-mail

Replacement certificates incur an administration fee of US$15 each, and can be paid through the online enrolment form. Please contact us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it first to check that a replacement is possible.

If you need the certificate to submit to IBLCE - you may wish to download a FREE copy of your Academic Transcript - this is an official record that IBLCE has indicated they will accept as proof of your studies. Click here for more information.