About Online Payments
- How do I know this is a safe system?
- When you enter the payment page, you should see a small "lock" icon in the bottom right of the window.
- Check that the merchant has their contact details on their website (we have, and please call us at anytime).
- Also, check out our banking service's security at this site.
- Transactions are encrypted to the maximum strength supported by your browser using 128 Bit SSL.
- Will my personal details be stolen?
- Health e-Learning retains and secures personal information on its own office file server, except for any Credit Card numbers, which we never store anywhere.
- There are no third party agents using your data and we do not distribute lists or databases to anybody, anytime, anywhere!
- Has there been any problems with others using this service?
- We have operated since 2000 and have never had a security breach or stolen data in that period with thousands of customers.
Well-constructed online learning gives you the best of both worlds - quality content that you can work through at your own pace, in your own place, but with a level of personal attention that even rivals face-to-face programs. And, you guessed it... Health e-Learning programs are the BEST of online learning.
For Lactation Consultants, our Courses earn the following CERPs:
- BreastEd Courses (10 courses) - 12 L CERPs per course
- Breastfeeding Foundations for Nurses - 18 L CERPs
- Advanced Practice Series (check each individual course)
- Ethics for Lactation Consultants - 5 E CERPs
- Experts-in-Lactation Lectures - 1 - 1.5 L or E CERPs (check each Lecture)
Health e-Learning is also approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the Virginia Nurses Association which is accredited as an approver of continuing education in nursing by the American Nurses' Credentialing Center's Commission of Accreditation.
The following courses provide the following Contact Hours:
- BreastEd courses (10 courses) - 12 per course
- IH02 Counseling - 4
- IH03 Child Development - 4
- Breastfeeding Foundations for Nurses - 18
- Ethics for Lactation Consultants - 5
- Advanced Practice Series - 4
- Experts-in-Lactation Lectures - 1 - 1.5 ea
Becoming a Lactation Consultant?
An International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) is a specialist in the field of lactation. The International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE) is the ONLY certifying body which is able to award this credential. Please visit their website to learn more about the prerequisites to sit the Board Exam.