Health e-Learning takes pleasure in offering the following presentations for no cost.
The subject of these presentations is of such significance that we would like the message to be available to everyone.
Please enjoy them, and let your colleagues know about them.
Click on any of them to watch it for free !
- Brian Palmer:The Anatomy of Breastfeeding - 67 mins
- Bev Pownall - Baby Friendly or Mission Impossible? - 36 mins
- George Kent - Regulating Infant Formula - 69 mins
- Kathy Houng - Empowering Youth as Breastfeeding Advocate - 32 mins
- Linda Smith - Impact of Swaddling on Breastfeeding Infants - 33 mins
- Panel Discussion - Challenges for LC’s - 35 mins
- Elise Chapin - Repaving the Pathway to Breastfeeding Support - 30 mins
- Lida Lhotska - Whatever Happened to Health for All? - 62 mins
- James Akre - What is the Problem with Breastfeeding? - 55 mins
- Karleen Gribble - Infant Feeding in Emergencies - 68 mins
Experts-in-Lactation Lectures are recorded presentations on a range of lactation topics by Lactation Professionals from around the world. Some of these are from the popular GOLD Conferences and others are specifically recorded for this series.
The easy format lets you watch and listen as though you were in a lecture, then repeat the lecture as many times as you wish during your one week enrollment period.
There are now more than 20 expert lectures available (and we continue to add to the series every year). The lectures offer between 1 and 1.5 CERPs (both L and E cerps available)
Click here for more information.
The presentations above are recordings from our annual GOLD Online Conference and the videos are at a lowered quality to ensure ease of watching for those with low bandwidth.
For more information about the GOLD online conferences go to http://www.goldconf.com