Don't miss the deadline. Applications closing, May 31st!
Each year Health e-Learning offers a Scholarship honouring the memory of a truly remarkable and wonderful woman. Trudi made great contributions to the mothers and babies in her care, to her lactation students, and to the lactation world. She gained the highest mark in the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners examination the first year she qualified as an IBCLC.
The scholarship covers
Full fees for:
- IH03: Child Development
- AP03: Critical Appraisal of Research
- BE01 - BE10: BreastEd Program (120 hr program)
- ET01: Ethics for Lactation Consultants
- LP - Lactation Exam Practice (year sitting the IBLCE examination)
- Online mentoring with an experienced Lactation Consultant
If you know someone who would benefit from such a wonderful opportunity, please share our website with them.