CERPs Recertification package with all 75 CERPs (58.5L, 11 E & 5.5 R CERPs/75 CPD/CH)
Are you due to recertify by CERPS within the next 5 years? Are you looking for an easy, convenient, cost-effective way to do this without the expense of flights and hotel bills to attend conferences? Consider our CERPs recertification package. You will have access for 12 months to complete the re-certification program. The courses are all online, 24/7/365 access, enabling you to study at your own pace, using interactive format including quizzes, facilitated discussion forums with recertified IBCLCs, while connecting with other students from around the world so you can study together.
When you complete and pass the course assessments you will receive your CERPs/CPD/CH* certificate for each course in the program.
The online Recertifying by CERPs package with 12 months’ access includes:
- BE05: Communication and Education (10 L CERPs & 2 E CERPs)
- BE06: Human Milk, Breastfeeding & the Preterm Infant (12 L CERPs)
- BE08: Lactation, Human Milk and Pharmacology (12 L CERPs)
- BE09: Other Factors Affecting the Breastfeeding Dyad (12 L CERPs)
- BE10: Breastfeeding and Public Health (6.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 R-CERPs, 4 E-CERPs)
- AP02: Jaundice and the Neonate (4 L CERPs)
- AP03: Critical Appraisal of Research (4 R CERPs)
- ET01: Ethics for Lactation Consultants (5 E CERPs)
- XL42: Understanding Mastitis, Current knowledge and new perspectives (1 L CERP)
- XL51: Lactation Choices Following Peri- and Postnatal Loss (1 L CERP)
$825.00 (75 CERPs)
* CERPs/CPD/CH – Continued Education Recognition Points/Continued Professional Development/Contact Hours