Are you having to sit the IBLCE exam again? Do you feel you need a refresher course to prepare? We have put together a package to help you review the areas of knowledge that perhaps you haven’t studied in a while. The study courses are all online with 24/7/365 access for 12 months enabling you to study at your own pace, using interactive quizzes, facilitated discussion forums with recertified IBCLCs, while connecting with other students from around the world so you can study together. When you complete and pass the study course assessments, you will receive your CERPs/CPD/CH* certificate for each course in the program. Then 3 months before the IBCLE exam you will have access to start practicing your exam techniques with our Lactation Exam Practice and discussion forum. Join us and we can prepare for the IBLCE exam together!
The online Recertifying by Exam package of study courses with 12 months’ access** includes
- BE01: Human Milk Composition & Function (12 L CERPs, 12 CPD/CHs)
- BE02: Anatomy & Physiology of the Lactating Breast (12 L CERPs, 12 CPD/CHs)
- BE08: Lactation, Human Milk and Pharmacology (12 L CERPs, 12 CPD/CHs)
- BE09: Other Factors Affecting the Breastfeeding Dyad (12 L CERPs, 12 CPD/CHs)
- AP03: Critical Appraisal of Research (4 R CERPs, 4 CPD/CHs)
- ET01: Ethics for Lactation Consultants (5E CERPs, 5 CPD/CHs)
- LPCS Lactation Exam Practice - Tutored: (IBLCE exam March or September for LP Exam access) (8.5 L/0.5 E CERPs)***
To receive the LP CERPs Certificate you are required to
pass all the 6 LP exams with a grade of at least 80% or higher
review the feedback for all the LP exams questions
participate in the LP discussion forum and reply to all questions posted by tutors
complete at least 9 hours of study and review work related to the lactation exam practice
Total CERPs allocated: 8.5 L & 0.5 E CERPs
* CERPs/CPD/CH – Continued Education Recognition Points/Continued Professional Development/Contact Hours
** LP Exam opens February 1st and July 1st and you have access to the practice exams until your IBLCE exam internationally in April or September. YOU CAN ONLY ENROLL IN ONE OF THE LP SESSIONS NOT BOTH. Discussion forum closes 24 hours prior to the start of IBLCE exam internationally in April and September.
*** LP CERPs requirements - To be eligible to receive the designated CERPs for the Lactation Practice Exam you must complete all 6 exam practices, review the feedback to each question, and participate in the discussion forum.