CERPs Recertification package with all 75 CERPs (52.5L, 11E & 11.5R CERPs/75 CPD/CH)
Are you due to recertify by CERPS within the next 5 years? Are you looking for an easy, convenient, cost-effective way to do this without the expense of flights and hotel bills to attend conferences? Consider our CERPs recertification package. You will have access for 12 months to complete the re-certification program. The courses are all online, with 24/7/365 access, enabling you to study at your own pace, using an interactive format including quizzes, and facilitated discussion forums with recertified IBCLCs, while connecting with other students from around the world so you can study together. This recertification package covers all the topics from the Detailed Content Outline, and possible required CERPs following your CE self-learning assessment.
|Content Outline Topics||Health e-Learning courses|
|Development and Nutrition||BE06, BE09, AP02, XL55|
|Physiology and Endocrinology||BE06, BE08, BE09, XL56|
|Pathology||AP02, BE06, BE09|
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||BE08, BE06|
|Psychology, Sociology, and Anthropology||BE05, BE06, BE08, BE09, BE10, XL55, XL56|
|Clinical Skills||AP03, ET01, BE05, BE06, BE10|
When you complete and pass the course assessments you will receive your CERPs/CPD/CH* certificate for each course in the program.
The online Recertifying by CERPs package with 12 months’ access includes:
- BE05: Communication and Education (4L, 2E & 6R CERPs) - the 6 R CERPs meet the 5hrs of communication skills requirement.
- BE06: Human Milk, Breastfeeding & the Preterm Infant (12 L CERPs)
- BE08: Lactation, Human Milk and Pharmacology (12 L CERPs)
- BE09: Other Factors Affecting the Breastfeeding Dyad (12 L CERPs)
- BE10: Breastfeeding and Public Health (6.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 R-CERPs, 4 E-CERPs)
- AP02: Jaundice and the Neonate (4 L CERPs)
- AP03: Critical Appraisal of Research (4 R CERPs)
- ET01: Ethics for Lactation Consultants (5 E CERPs)
- XL55: Jessica Coll: Starting Solids. Baby Led Weaning (1 L CERP)
- XL56: Dr. Shela Hirani: Breastfeeding in Disaster Relief Camps (1 L CERP)
$825.00 (75 CERPs)
* CERPs/CPD/CH – Continued Education Recognition Points/Continued Professional Development/Contact Hours